Digital image processing is the use of computer algorithms to perform image processing on digital images. As a subcategory or field of digital signal processing, digital image processing has many advantages over analog image processing. It allows a much wider range of algorithms to be applied to the input data and can avoid problems such as the build-up of noise and signal distortion during processing. Since images are defined over two dimensions (perhaps more) digital image processing may be modeled in the form of Multidimensional Systems.
FAH SOLUTIONS, Pune caters to the need of Imaging industries and develops low cost Image Processing based machine vision systems
Some of our area of working & experience are as below...
- Visual inspection
- High accuracy non-contact measurement systems & measurement statistics
- Motion tracking / Video capture and motion analysis
- Presence / absence, defect & non-conformity detection
- Registration & alignment
- Pattern matching
- Assembly verification
- Image and data collection, transmission & reporting
- Image & video capture, processing & analysis
- Automated Optical Inspection (i.e. AOI)
- Color verification
- Object counting & Sizing, blob analysis
- Optical character recognition & verification (i.e. OCR / OCV)
- Non-destructive testing (i.e. NDT)
- Video capture & processing
- Reading 1D and 2D barcodes
- FAH SOLUTIONS, Pune also provides consultancy to these types of projects.
Mirror Distortion &
Text & Character